We are committed to protecting your personal information and comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 under the laws of the United Kingdom.
We use personal information in order to promote and provide our products and services, to ensure the security of our websites, and to run our business. We have set out below more information on the categories of personal information that we collect, the specific ways in which that personal information is processed by us, the legal bases which permit us to do this, and the types of partners with whom we share your personal information.
In some cases where we ask for your personal information, we do so in order for us to fulfil your request (e.g. needing your email address to send you a newsletter to which you have signed up). If you do not provide that personal information, we will not be able to process your request or order.
We collect and process different personal information according to the context in which you interact with us. This information includes:
People who use our website (including registered InPeak account holders)
Your login details for our website
Name and contact details (including email and any postal addresses you provide)
Your marketing preferences, including any consents you may have given us
Records of your use of our website, including pages accessed, time and duration of usage
Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website, including IP address and related identifiers
Any financial, healthcare, and other potentially sensitive information that you provide to us in response to a survey, by interacting with one of our products or services, or which you provide through a free text field as part of your InPeak account or which you provide through the chat function during recorded webcasts
Individuals on our marketing database who aren’t our customers
Name, email address, telephone number, records of participation in our promotional campaigns, your marketing preferences, including any consents you may have given us
We collect this information when you provide it to us directly, or from your interaction with our services.
- To fulfil a contract with you or take steps at your request before this:
1. Providing you with access to products, services, and events on the InPeak platform in response to your request
2. Providing information and technical support if you ask for this
3. Contacting you with information about changes to our services
- As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
1. Operating the InPeak platform and making available the products and services on the platform
2. Providing dynamic content within our products or services, depending on how you use that product or service
3. Letting you know about our products and services by post, email, and phone in accordance with your marketing preferences and law relating to direct marketing
4. Providing targeted advertising for our other products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on how you use our websites, products and services
5. Analyzing how you use our products and services so we can improve our levels of service and develop future products and services, including through the use of surveys
6. Ensuring the security of our websites and information technology systems and protecting our rights.
- Where you have provided your consent:
1. If we need your consent in order to collect and use sensitive personal information
2. If we need your consent in order to send marketing for our products and services to you
- For purposes which are required by law:
1. Sharing your personal information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
We share your personal details:
1. With people within our organization who are involved in carrying out the processing described above
2. With third party service providers who process your information on our behalf for the purposes above – such as IT hosting providers and payment service providers
3. With other organizations with whom you interact on the InPeak platform, such as organizations advertising for a job vacancy to which you apply, an organization seeking crowdfunding which you choose to financially support, an organization seeking to provide or receive investment which you choose to be introduced to, or an organization hosting an event on the InPeak platform which you choose to attend
We will also share your personal information:
1. If we think this is necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our partners, or our customers. This includes sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
2. With government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required by law.
InPeak engages the services of Chargebee Inc. ("Chargebee"), to manage of our subscription services, and Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. (“Stripe”), to process payments. Chargebee and Stripe will collect the necessary personal data, including your payment details, in order to deliver their services and fulfil their contract with us. InPeak will not receive from Chargebee or Stripe, or in any other way, any of your payment details. The only information that Chargebee or Stripe will share with us is whether an invoice has been paid or remains outstanding. Please refer to Chargebee's and Stripe’s Privacy Notices, which you can find here Chargebee and Stripe for details of how they will collect and process your personal data. If you have any questions in connection with this, please contact us by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only keep records of your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, and in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations in relation to retention of records. We respect requests to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. This includes keeping a record of your request indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, the right to restrict processing of your personal information, and the right to object to processing of your personal information. You have the right to object to your personal information being processed on the grounds of our legitimate interests. You have the right to object to us sending you direct marketing and profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing. You can contact us by email at email@example.com in relation to any of the rights described in this paragraph, or if you have any questions regarding this privacy notice.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal information with a data protection supervisory authority in a country where you live, work, or where you believe a breach may have occurred. In the United Kingdom, that is the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
The data controller for our websites, products and services is FemTalent LTD. (TA InPeak). We can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touchsupport@inpeak.xyz
© 2022 INPEAK. All Rights Reserved.